Private Tour in Oporto with Lunch and Porto Wine tasting
The city of Porto...
It gave Portugal its name, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a key place for those seeking to discover and understand more about Portuguese culture, from its origins to the present day.
On its route, we highlight...
- Hotel or Meeting Point
Centro do Porto
- Fernandina Wall
- Pena Ventosa Hill (Cathedral)
- São Bento Railway Station
- Porto Historical Centre Tour - UNESCO World Heritage
Boavista e Foz
- Boavista and its surroundings
- Avenida da Boavista
- Foz and its surroundings
Ribeira do Porto
- Traditional cuisine lunch
- Ribeira do Porto
- Bolsa Palace or other touristic point (upon request) or 6 Bridges Cruise (not private
and subject to weather conditions)atéricas)
- São Francisco Church or other tourist attraction (upon request)
- Pillars of the Ponte Pênsil / D. Luís Bridge
- Jardim do Infante and its surroundings
- Ribeira Square
Vila Nova de Gaia
- Visit and tasting in a Port wine cellar
- Other tourist attractions in the region
- Hotel or Meeting Point
8h30 – 17h30
Hotel or Meeting Point
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel or meeting point
- Guide and private transport
- Lunch (drinks included)
- 6 Bridges Cruise
(depending on weather conditions and/or optional - alternative on request)
- Visit and tasting in the Port wine cellar
- Entrances in touristic points
- Other products
(complementary to the touristic points of the region)
- Insurance and taxes
What is excluded:
- Expenses for products or services not included
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Description of the programme
On this tour, you will learn about the history and legends of our city of Porto, its people and its soul, which are so great and loyal, that make it so genuine and immense! We will pass through unique and outstanding places, and get into the spirit of these people from the North! We will visit the city's historical sites, the surrounding parishes, enjoy the warmth of its host people and the flavours of Porto in a traditional restaurant.
After lunch, you can relax on a typical boat trip - the "Rabelo", the boat that used to transport the barrels of wine from the Douro region to the cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Our day will end with a visit to one of the Port wine cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia. Here, we will visit the cellar and be treated to a Port wine tasting, enriched by a panoramic view over the city of Porto!
Imbued with the spirit of the North, we return to Porto.